There are few legal topics more central to our daily lives than NH's real estate laws. If one's home is their castle, the laws protecting your real estate investment are the moat.
Think about it for just a moment. How much do you know about:
- NH Lease & Rental Agreement Laws
- NH Tenant Rights Laws
- NH Homestead Laws
- NH Adverse Possession Laws
Or how about:
- Civil States of Limitations
- Property Line & Fence Line Laws
Did you know that in some circumstances, New Hampshire's Homestead law allows struggling property owners to assert a portion of their property as 'homestead' and thus protect it from creditors?
Did you know that there are specific record keeping, banking rules and return deadlines for tenant's security deposits?
We can assist you with:
- Title Searches & Title Issues
- Residential & Commercial Property Closings
- For Sale by Owner Transactions
- Lease or Deed Preparation
- Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes / Evictions
- Commercial Real Estate Issues
- And so much more...
An investment in real estate in New Hampshire should be safeguarded by a knowledgeable NH Real Estate Lawyer, licensed to practice in New Hampshire. Is peace of mind important to you?
Call our office today at 603-595-0999.